Well, it has been a whole week since I last wrote! Wow! I seem to write more when I see new people leaving entries in the guestbook. We always like to know when people are checking up on us. I have great news with Kelby's counts today! She has a 1350 ANC! That always makes us feel more comfortable. I was surprised that it was so low last week and so high this week. Maybe the messed up on last weeks counts? Who knows. I just can't wait until the counts go up and stay up for good. Her red blood and platelet counts seem to be staying up now! Kelby is just doing great. She plays and plays. Our life is wonderful right now. I'll work on getting some pictures this weekend. If we are going to have a new movie, I fear I'll have to work on it myself. I'll see what I can do. Thanks for checking up on my family. Love to you all.

Last Saturday evening, we got to go visit Mike's Gramma and Grampa in Hansville. They live across the water, so we got to ride the ferry. Kelby loved it! It was windy and she kept saying "windy water!"



No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.
To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.