I'm just so sorry that I haven't updated the website yet. Scans on Monday gave us wonderful news. Kelby's scans look great according to her doctor. We are so happy...we couldn't help but enjoy our Christmas holiday to the max...that's why I forgot to write. Thank you for your prayers of love and support.
We just had a lovely Christmas dinner of clam chower, sandwiches and ham balls...I'm stuffed. Yesterday we had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner at our house. I fixed a "fancy dinner" of Prime Rib, sauted mushrooms, twice baked potatoes, etc! It was so much fun. The cousins were all here. It was a wonderful evening.
This morning was magical with mounds of Christmas presents. Mike and I realized our mistake of buying too many things with lots of pieces just a little too late. Santa brought the girls a great doll house and the black plastic ponies that Kelby wanted so badly. My mom and dad made it in at about a quarter to 10:00am...just in time for breakfast and more presents. Then we all got to go over to Gramma Debbie and Grampa George Wright's house for a few more presents and lots more good food and company. It was all so wonderful. Now the girls are playing with all the toys and getting sick on the goodies.
We are so thankful for this wonderful Christmas and the good news that helped us to enjoy it. It will be another 4 months before the next scans. Hopefully it will be as stress-free as the last 3 months have been. God bless you all this Christmas season. I think with the coming of 2003 we might stop updating this website and go back to the "Wright Site" for regular family news since there hasn't been new cancer news in so long. We couldn't be more thankful for that! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year (in case I don't get another chance to write.)
Wednesday, December 25, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer 2015
This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...
-
This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...
-
You don’t hear from me directly very often. Usually I’m just a mention in one of Shawna’s posts, but today I thought I’d hijack an entry to...
-
Welcome to 2009. Can you believe it? Do you have any New Years resolutions? The girls and I have been talking about ours. We've decided ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.
To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.