Hello there family and friends!
It has taken me awhile to get these websites all settled into once again. I love to work on them, but it is a time consuming project. The time really flies when I work on the computer.
What has happened so far this new year? Well, not too much really. I have been cleaning and organizing the house...and then it was on to cleaning and organizing the websites. That's about it. We all got sick this week. Well, Tegan threw up on Wednesday night and I got it Saturday morning. Kelby just woke up a little under the weather today, but she never threw up or anything. She's just got a fever for now. She laid around all day and watched movies. Tegan is slowly getting her spirit back. It didn't seem to hit me as hard because I'm up and running already today...that's if you call working on the computer "up and running."
These days (before she got sick) Kelby has been running around the house pretending to be a horsey. She neighs with this horrible noise that sounds like a scream. We can only stand it a few times before we have to make her stop. She has been getting up and going potty all by herself for awhile now. The other morning, I got up and checked on her playing quietly in her room and found, to my surprise, she was wearing nothing but panties. I said, "What are you doing?!" And she told me, in a matter of fact voice, "Horses do not wear pajamas." It was so funny! She's got such a personality.
I know that I really need to get Tegan's new words recorded for the audio section of this website. She's been a bit ignored while I've been updating the other website. That's why we are back here. I'll get to it eventually. She's really talking up a storm now. She follows that big sister around wherever she goes. Today I caught her walking on all fours (like Kelby does when she's pretending to be a horse) and she said, "Puppy." When I asked her what a puppy says, she says, "ruff" in her baby sort of way. My daughters are both so cute!
Well, I have been sitting at the computer for far too long today, so I am signing off. Good night.
Sunday, January 12, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer 2015
This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...
-
This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...
-
You don’t hear from me directly very often. Usually I’m just a mention in one of Shawna’s posts, but today I thought I’d hijack an entry to...
-
Welcome to 2009. Can you believe it? Do you have any New Years resolutions? The girls and I have been talking about ours. We've decided ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.
To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.