Thursday, August 16, 2007

Not Doin' Much

Hello everyone! We haven't been up to too much this week. The garage sale went well on Saturday. The girls got about $6 for some of their stuffed animals. I made about $60, so that was fun. The girls actually sold lemonade for "Alex's Lemonade" too. They made about $30 on that! It was a long day, but a good experience although I probably won't do another garage sale in the next five years. The best part was when I took the rest of the stuff that had crowded our garage for the last six month down to Goodwill on Monday morning! The garage is so clean.

Mike ran home from church on Sunday. It was a nine mile run. He is pretty serious and trying to train up for a half marathon (12 miles). It is exhausting to watch. I don't run very often anymore. It is getting dark earlier now.

Three more days until the "big event" at church...and only five until Mike and I head out for Disneyland. I can't wait. It will feel like a well earned break.

School starts only a week after we get back, so I'll have to have lots of fun with the girls that week. Plus we need to get some school shopping done. We've done a little here and there so far.

The girls are getting ready for bed, so I guess I better go read them their bedtime story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.

To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.

Summer 2015

This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...