Monday, September 24, 2007

Walk-a-thon Pledges

Hello family and friends!

My girls are doing a Walk-a-thon at school this year for fundraising. I'm not even planning it this time! Well, I'm helping, but NOT planning...and that's a big step for me. At least they aren't sending home the catalog for us to buy junk and then the school only gets 1/2 the money. This way the school gets everything.

Anyways, I'm asking for the girls if anyone wants to sponsor them. It doesn't have to be much and it can be per lap or a flat amount. I don't know how many laps they'll be able to do in 1 1/2 hours....10-15 I would guess.

You can email me if you want to make a pledge. You don't have to send any money yet.

Thanks...and no pressure! I should make them ask themselves, but they are still too shy.

I'll write more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.

To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.

Summer 2015

This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...