Saturday, January 12, 2008

Updating from My Pocket PC

Today it is Saturday and I am being really lazy while Mike is out running 6 miles. We'll be watching the Seahawks game later on today.

Last night we went to the school to play bingo. It was pretty fun. I forgot to bring my camera though and I have no excuse since it is only as big as a pack of cigarettes!

I got a replacement pocket pc today. I got a new one last February but it never worked quite right. This one works great and I was able to add a bunch of great software to it so now it is like a brand new toy! I can even go online with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.

To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.

Summer 2015

This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...