Thursday, May 8, 2008

Tegan Turns Seven

Well, the first full week of May always seems to be a crazy one for me. I've been planning a birthday for Tegan, this is teacher appreciation week for school, and of course there is our mommy's to think about too for Mother's Day. Anyways, I think I've got it handled.

We're just having Tegan's favorite dinner of teriyaki chicken and salad tonight and maybe ice cream sundaes for dessert. Then presents from family. Then tomorrow night we are doing our first slumberparty birthday party. I hope it goes well. I'll have eight girls. Three are the cousins, three are mine, and two are friends from school. Be thinking of me!

We had our second Saturday meeting at my church last Saturday. It went fantastic. I think the ladies involved are happy with the way it is going. I sure am. I'm still trying to set this Ladies' Ministries program up to be easy and run well...so that some day I can hand it over to someone else. I have told them up front that I would give them until the beginning of the school year that Anika goes to kindergarten.

It looks like Anika will get to go to preschool next year at the high school. It will be a short 2 1/2 hours twice a week. I think she'll love it because she's a little bored this year without her sisters.

I can't think right now about what else has happened since I last wrote, so I'll be thinking...and I'll update you on party happenings and pictures soon.

Loves to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.

To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.

Summer 2015

This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...