Monday, April 6, 2009

At the Park

Yes, we brought the sun back to Washington with us. I haven’t felt this feeling in Washington in so long! What feeling? The feeling of wanting to go outside…the desire to work in the garden or go to the park or go for a bike ride. It is so weird! Yeah for Spring!

The girls finished their homework after school and talked me into taking them to the park. We road our bikes. The park isn’t too close and we have to take some back roads to get there, but it is worth it.Park 001

Park

I guess we better go home so I can make Mike some dinner!

I didn’t accomplish anything else today. I kinda sat at the computer and just spaced out…catching up on emails and reading blogs, not to mention playing on Facebook. It was a real waste of time. I guess I did some laundry at least.

Maybe tonight I’ll work on my sister’s birthday present…Happy Birthday Andrea! I’m working on the birthday present I was supposed to give her LAST year. Pretty lame, I know. She seems to be understanding though. This year’s present will make it to her before last year’s! Love you sis!

2 comments:

  1. HI PEOPLE...I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW WE LOVED THE PICTURES:-) JUST IN CASE ANYONE DOESN'T ALREADY KNOW, I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW WONDERFUL IT WAS SEEING ALL OF YOU....THE GIRLS ARE JUST SO WONDERFUL AND CUTE AND SMART AND EVERYTHING A GREAT GRAMA AND GRAMPA COULD WISH FOR!!!! WE LOVE YOU GUYS AND APPRECIATE THE TIME WE GOT TO SPEND W/ YOU AND TIME GETTING TO KNOW THE GIRLS...THANKS FOR LEAVING US ALONE W/ THEM, EVEN FOR A SHORT WHILE...THEY ARE JUST SO PERFECT!!! WE LOVE YOU ALL....WE LOVE OUR PERFECT GREAT GRAND DAUGHTERS, LOVE OUR PERFECT GRANDDAUGHTER AND LOVE OUR PERFECT WHIZ KID GRANDSON:-) NITEY NIGHT FROM GIGI AND PAPA

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE....I'VE BEEN THINKING OF FUN EASTERS PAST....WHEN SHAWNA WAS A LITTLE GIRL WE USED TO HAVE EASTER EGG HUNTS AND BIG DINNERS AND LOTS OF FAMILY FUN...I'M MISSING IT TODAY....AND MISSING YOU. WE LOVE YOU ALL AND HUGS FROM BOTH OF US.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.

To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.

Summer 2015

This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...