Sad to say, I have very few pictures since the turn of the new year. Not much exciting has happened…which is actually a very nice change of pace. Here’s me with straight hair just for fun. Did this on New Year’s Eve. I don’t know what to do with it when it is straight. We got invited to a family-fun party by a couple from church that night and had a great evening playing games. We had to leave early though because Kelby didn’t want to stay up late!
We didn’t do much of anything on New Year’s Day, except I made a ham. Nothing fancy and no company. We’ve been watching football, playing games, and enjoying fun Christmas presents.
The girls had a week back at school and have settled in there again. Anika had a walking fieldtrip last Friday. I went along. They walked the whole 1st grade class over a mile to the Police/Fire Department in town. They toured the facility and then we had to walk back. The walk would have been great if it wasn’t a rainy, blowing day in January! We did survive though. I came home, changed my clothes and had a cup of cocoa…poor kids didn’t get to do that!
On Saturday we had some friends come over and watch the Seahawks win a playoff game. That was fun!
Yesterday I taught Sunday School for the first time. It went really well and I had a chance to use some of my fun crafting supplies! I’ll be doing that once a month now. I really enjoyed myself…though 19 kids all by myself was a little much. My Girl Scout leader skills came in handy!
Now it is cookie sale time again! If anyone would like to order some Girl Scout cookies….just let us know. Let these pictures tempt you…
OK…I’ll try to take some pictures of the kids this month so I have something fun to share! Love you all…
Shawna
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.
To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.