I have just finished transferring my entire website (from before I used Blogger) over to my "Perpetually Wright” blog! I have been trying to do this for years! I now have every enter I have ever written since Kelby initially got sick posted. The fun part is that the girls can access it with their new devices and can go through their whole lives of pictures! It is now a completed online scrapbook. I’m so excited!
There were a couple videos on the old site that I’m not sure if they were transferred or not, so I decided I’d go ahead an post them here...and get them loaded onto my YouTube account while I’m at it. Most of them are from when Kelby was little. Maybe I can post some new old cutes ones of the other girls someday!
So here they are...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.
To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.