Tuesday, October 2, 2001

Our first MOPS meeting was this morning! It was so much fun. I get energized when I am around all those Mommies. There were 50 ladies there. We doubled in size over last year's group of ladies. I hope we can handle everyone...that means there are around 90 kids that we have to take care of for all those ladies. That is the hard part. Kelby and Tegan didn't actually get to go today because they both had little runny noses, so I didn't want to give it to the other kids. Gramma Debbie watched the girls for me. Kelby has her scans tomorrow, so I am a little bit nervous, but I will be glad to get them done. I will be getting my new digital camera on Thursday, so I'll be getting lots of pictures to post then. Mike bought it for me for my birthday, but it hasn't come yet. We had a pretty boring weekend. I don't really remember what we did. I ran some errands. It was also a free movie preview weekend, so we watched some movies. Mike is playing on a Parks and Rec Basketball team on Mondays now. That will be good for him. Kelby and Tegan are doing good except those little runny noses. Kelby is a little lazy these days too. I hope it is just this lingering cold. She seems happy enough otherwise. Thanks for checking up on us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.

To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.

Summer 2015

This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...