Sunday, October 28, 2001

Hello out there! How is everyone doing? I see that the Diamondbacks are doing great in the world series...go Arizona! Sorry that the Mariners aren't playing against them. Gramma Dee Dee is visiting, so we have been enjoying her. I was out of it for quite a while because I had my wisdom teeth out on Thurday. I can't even remember Thursday at all. I am still a little sore, but I have medicine for that. I am all done nursing Tegan now. She did really well on the bottle for the days I was on the medicine, so it is time to be done with nursing. I am ready. Kelby is doing great. She is really enjoying Gramma DeeDee. Gramma DeeDee wants me to tell you all that Kelby is talking in full sentences and seems to understand everything. She is a normal little two year old...and a genius...gramma says. I'll get some pictures up sometime soon. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.

To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.

Summer 2015

This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...