Sunday, November 4, 2001

Happy Birthday to Grampa Greg! Love you! Well, hello there everyone! I know it has been longer between updates, but it is because everything is going so well. We were very busy this Wednesday with all the Halloween festivities.


We had to take Gramma DeeDee down to the airport on Tuesday, so we were all sad to see her go. Kelby REALLY loved having her here. She took go care of me while I was getting better from my tooth extraction! I am feeling much better by the way. Then Wednesday was packed full! We got dressed up in costume in the morning. Kelby was a "Happy Face" and Tegan was an "Angel." They both looked so adorable. I had a silly happyface shirt on too...to feel like a part of the fun. We went out in the morning to visit a few places to "trick-or-treat" then went shopping for I had not bought any candy myself yet. Then we went to visit Great Gramma and Grampa Wright...to show off my cuties. We did manage to make it home after that for a good nap. We went to Gramma Wright's after that and saw cousin Riley dressed up like a clown there. We then went to pick up Daddy at his office so we could show off the girls there. Then we went to the church's harvest party. Kelby loved it at first. She got lots of neat prizes and candy there. Daddy won a cake! Then it got a little too crowded, so we had to go home. We trick or treated the houses right on our block and she enjoyed that. She wanted to go into everyone's house though. She likes the candy. We got tired of that, so we came home and Kelby helped me give out candy to the many, many kids on our neighborhood. It was so much fun. The whole day made such a fun memory for me. Tegan was a good girl the whole day too. She was and "angel"! So after the girls went to sleep, I went back to the church and volunteered for a shift of helping out at the harvest party. I was fun too. We had a busy Halloween.


It is so weird to think that it is already November. This week last year we first noticed that Kelby had a swollen jaw. I am so Thankful that she is doing great right now! We have made it a whole year! The weather is very "Novembery" here. I like it though. I hope that you are all doing great. We love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.

To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.

Summer 2015

This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...