Thursday, March 21, 2002

Let's start with the good stuff...I can't believe that I haven't written since the 3rd! Well, I guess a lot has happened since then. The girls continue to play and grow. They are good little girls. Tegan is crawling everywhere FAST! She is even starting to pull herself up on low stuff...of course, then she gets stuck and gets mad. Tegan is also eating a ton of "real" food. At least soft, real food. That makes meal times a little easier. Those girls are just so happy. We have fun when we go out shopping. Kelby is definately going through a "testing" stage. She tests everything we say to her to see how much she can get away with. She watches you out the corner of her eye when she knows she's doing something wrong...just to see what you'll do. It is an interesting game we are playing. It sounds like that is a very normal stage for her age. Guess what else! Kelby is now potty trained! She has panties on all the time except at bed time. She remembers to go all by herself. She even uses the potty at the store when we go out. It is so precious to see the look on her face when she does it. She is so proud of herself.

Gramma and Grampa Morrow got to come for a day last week. That was the biggest blessing ever. We had a great day. We just lounged around and then went out to lunch. They breezed in by chance with an unexpected layover of about 12 hours in Seattle. We didn't get much time, but we were thankful for it. Kelby loves to climb on Grampa!

So in these last few weeks I started thinking that I felt something again in Kelby's jaw. I didn't tell anyone at first because I thought that I was being paranoid. It kept changing though, and so I finally told Mike and he could feel it too. We took her into the hospital on Tuesday for a check-up and the doctor scheduled some scans for the next day. That was yesterday. They told us the cancer is back. This means that I need to start updating the Kelby website again. I think I'll wait to talk about that on the other website: Kelby Update

I'll still try to update this website occasionally because it is my own family scrapbook. I can talk here about things I don't need or want to share with the whole world. We especially don't want to leave Tegan out with all her new developments, so please check back here too.

Kelby climbed into Tegan's bed in the morning all by herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.

To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.

Summer 2015

This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...