Tuesday, March 5, 2002

Well, it is another month. I just haven't gotten to write too much lately. The girls just kept getting sick. Everybody is healthy now, but they were both sick again since I last wrote! It is getting nicer outside here, so maybe sick season will end soon. Although the last two days we woke up to snow. The driving conditions here are horrible!

Mike had a good birthday. We just stayed home and we had cake. He didn't want to make it a big deal. I made him a music video on the computer for his birthday. It turned out really good. I have to remember to get him to make it really small so we can post it online. We are out of space on our server, so that is why I haven't written too much or added more pictures. I'll try to fit a few more on today though.
We took the girls out to dinner last Friday night at Applebees. That was fun because they were both such good little girls. Kelby kept asking for a balloon, but we told her she had to be good the whole time if she wanted one...and she did. It's good to know that we can do that sometimes.

The big Stampin' Up! sale is over now, so my Stampin' parties should slow down. I keep having stamping nights at my house and that is a lot of fun! I have one tonight. Everyone comes over from 7:00 to midnight! I let them use all my stuff and paper. It is so much fun. I call it my "Stamp-'Til-U-Cramp" nights. Other than that I haven't been up to much.

We try to get out the house with the girls because they get a little stir crazy. I don't know what we'll do this weekend, but hopefully something interesting. Of course, it is nice to just relax. Last weekend I built this really cool organizer for my stamping supplies so that pretty much consumed me. No projects planned for this weekend...especially if there is snow!

Thanks for checking up on us and for writing in the guest book! Good to hear from you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.

To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.

Summer 2015

This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...