Tuesday, April 8, 2003

Scans on Thursday!

Try as I might, I cannot get this thing updated as much as I'd like. The days are just absolutely flying by! First thing first, Kelby's scans are coming on this Thursday. I'm just assuming everything will be fine because she seems to be doing great! This is the first time that I haven't been overwhelmingly worried about it. They decided to do it right away because we'll be out of town (in Arizona!! Yeah!) when she is supposed to be getting it done.

We are getting very excited about going down to Arizona. Mike really seems to need a vacation. We keep talking about GiGi and PaPa so the girls are looking forward to it too!

Let's see, what have we been up to? I had a Tupperware party a week and a half ago and bought too much!!! Well, I am really excited about it. You should see my cupboards. It suits the organizational freak in me. It is an investment because from now on we'll have organized cupboards. Mike thought I was crazy, but he let me do it anyways. It really was a great deal because the stuff I bought was buy one, get one free. So, then I spent the rest of the week trying to come up with schemes to make more money with my stamps to pay for it all...I'm still working on that. I did a stamping birthday party for a friend of a friend this weekend. That went over great I thought. I charged her $4 per kid for 3 stamping projects and a goodie bag. It was fun and the kids seemed to like it a lot. I might try to advertise that on my website now. Last night I had a "Mystery Hostess Party" just to give everyone a chance to buy anything if they needed it...actually I need to buy something too. My Stamp-Til-U-Cramp nights have just gotten really popular! The last few months and next few months are full! There's a waiting list to get in on my events. It is actually a really fun way to make a little extra money...to spend on Tupperware!

I've been working on the website for our MOPS group, but I'm not obsessing over it too much because I don't want to burn out on it.

Mike bought me a cool toy, but I had to give it to him instead. It was a fancy Handheld computer that was color and everything...but it was too much for me to handle. It made my brain overload. So, instead, he can use it to play MP3's and other stuff. He's working on writing programs for it already, so it looks like he might have a new hobby. He needed one I think.

Okay, enough about me and Mike...the girls are, of course, doing great. They play together every now and then. I caught Kelby combing Tegan's hair ever-so-sweetly just this evening. But most of the time there's a little hitting, poking, and otherwise bothering each other. They love to go for walks. Today we went to the park for a picnic lunch. I'm glad it is almost that time of year again. I haven't been taking too many pictures lately so I don't have any to post today. I'll be working on that. So, I'll update again after we see what happens on Thursday. I'm sure it will be fine. Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.

To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.

Summer 2015

This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...