Friday, October 31, 2003

Halloween Fun

The days just keep going by so fast. I can't keep up. We had a good week this week. I got Kelby a Lion costume. My mom had sent the girls a Piglet and a Frog costume, but the frog was too small for Kelby. Tegan was the frog and loved it. I let a friend use the Piglet. I've decided that no costume will be wasted with so many friends with preschoolers! The lion costume will be probably the best toy Kelby gets all year. She has worn it almost all day for the last four days. These girls just need dress up clothes to entertain them...especially Kelby.

Besides Halloween, nothing much else has gone on here. I am desperately trying to get my "Simply Christmas" talk done so I can start practicing it to be ready in 3 weeks. I'm really anxious to get it done, but I'm also having a bit of "speaker's block". I have all the ideas in my head, but I just can't get them down on paper. I guess I'll keep this short so I can get back to it before my energy is gone. I have been going to bed pretty early.

I am feeling just great. The baby is really growing...and so am I! We are all doing well. I'm sure that sickness season will hit again soon though...now that we are trapped indoors and doing things with other kids. So far so good though.

image001image002image003image004image005image006image007image008image009image010image011

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.

To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.

Summer 2015

This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...