Wow, I can't believe I forgot to write in November at all. It went by so fast. Remember that no news is good news. Things are going great here. Kelby had labs drawn on Wednesday and her counts were good. We haven't heard anything about the xray of her arm, but I'm assuming it looks good because she is doing so great.
I've been working with our Church's ladies ministries preparing a Christmas event that we put on Friday night. It went great. The ladies seemed to have so much fun. I was the speaker and even that seemed to go well. I'm glad that it is over because I was so preoccupied with it before. Now I can move on to our own Christmas stuff.
We went to Mike's work's Christmas party tonight and then the Sedro Woolley parade. The party was fun. Santa was there and gave the girls giant coloring books. They got to decorate cookies and go on a carriage ride. The parade was cold and wet, but a fun kick-off to the season anyway. Kelby and Tegan got to ride around in a little train before hand.
Thanksgiving was really nice. The girls had so much fun with their cousins. Six girls! Plus...we even played games and ping pong. We had a great time...and a ton of food.
I honestly don't remember what else we've been up to. Kelby had her first parent/teacher conference on Thursday. She got all S's (satisfactory)...which is just perfect. She is right at the right spot. She keeps sounding out words now and writing people's names down.
Michael got accidentally hit pretty hard in a flag football game on the Saturday after Thanksgiving and hasn't been feeling well since then. I'm a little worried about him. He wakes up every night drenched in sweat 2 or 3 times and isn't sleeping well because of it. The doctor doesn't know much yet. It has been a week now. He's going to go back into the doctor on Monday if he isn't better. Hopefully it isn't anything to worry about.
I hope that everyone is enjoying the season. We should be. Hopefully we'll keep it simple and enjoy every minute. Thank you for thinking of us!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.
To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.