Wow! I am so happy. The day went smoothly yesterday and at the doctor appointment at the end of the day, she said the "scans look great." We can rest easy for awhile. I was so nervous. Those scans just do that to me. She thought Kelby's extra tiredness is likely still from the radiation. We'll have to go back down for flushing the port next month and another appointment with the doctor in two months. This will be the way things go unless we find something that concerns us. No more scans for awhile!
Gramma DeeDee is safetly in town too, so we're sure to pack some fun into this week. Thank you for all those prayers!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.
To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.