Monday, August 7, 2006

More Photos

I just posted our July photos for everyone. Check them out. I got a few random things done today including posting those pictures. We sold our old van today, so that is nice to be done with. We also have to get rid of the Pontiac, but I think we'll be donating it. We soon won't have a used car lot in our front yard!

The weekend was low key and relaxing. I got to go to my ladies brunch that I enjoy so much and we did some random yard work. Yesterday we went over to Gramma and Grampa Wrights for swedish pancakes with blackberry topping. The girls got to pick the blackberries! Tasty and fun!

We almost packed up and went camping again this weekend, but I preferred the rest. Next weekend we have a wedding to attend. Maybe we can camp again the week after that. We enjoy camping even in the fall.

We bought school supplies for the girls the other day. Tegan is looking forward to kindergarten, but Kelby doesn't want to go to school. She just wants to play. We've been trying to get back into some school "work" to get them ready. Tegan can't get enough of it and Kelby doesn't want to have anything to do with it. Interesting...not sure what to do about that.

Anika keeps adding new words...and I swear she likes telling knock-knock jokes. I'll have to record her some more soon.

The girls are always in the pool and have taken to digging in the dirt. I keep telling Michael they need a sandbox because we don't have one at this house, though they prefer the dirt of the garden anyway.

We are starting to get a few vegetables even though for the most part, Mike's garden didn't work out. It ended up being planted pretty much in the shade. Oh well, we'll learn for next year.

I'm in the mood to scrapbook, so I better go. Smiles to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.

To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.

Summer 2015

This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...