I found some pictures to post for you. We went to the tulips today. They make nice, cheery photos.
Easter is coming up on Sunday, so hopefully we'll have even more.
The funeral on Tuesday was a beautiful service. So many of our family and friends were there. I think there were even more people there than at our wedding.
We had to leave Billings right after the reception, so we missed out on a Morrow family gathering. I'm so sorry about that. We had to get back because Mike had some major stuff to control at work.
Life isn't really getting back to normal and I don't know when it will, but getting back into a routine after spring break will help. The weather here is beautiful at least and we've been working in the yard.
Love you all.
![]() |
| 03-18 George's Birthday |
![]() |
| Ice Skating |
![]() |
| Billings |
![]() |
| Tulip Town |
Michael has taken some more beautiful scenic shots.
![]() |
| Michael's Pics |





No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.
To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.