Sunday, April 1, 2007

My Brother

My brother was killed in a tragic car accident in Billings, MT on Monday afternoon. It is so sad. He was only 26. It hasn't really sunk in yet. I loved him unconditionally and I will miss him. Here are some photos of him. I feel so sorry for his fiance and close friends in Billings and I am thankful that they loved him so much.

The funeral is on Tuesday, April 3rd (11 am) in Billings, MT at Faith Chapel. There is a place on the Billings Gazette obituary where you may view and sign a guestbook if you wish to leave a message.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.

To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.

Summer 2015

This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...