I also started another project (which ranks in the top 5 of my least favorite things to do) of pulling wallpaper off the wall in our bathroom. I HATE wallpaper! Who invented? Why put it up? Painting is so much easier and changeable. It is a waterproof paper that won't come off with normal procedures. Now I'm pulling off the top layer to get to the paper backing. Then I'll have to go back and wet that down and scrub it off. I can't wait to get that done so I can paint a neat yellow color. I want all new hangy things and a new light fixture too, so it will be a bathroom makeover!
I'm happy I got so much done today. The sun came out for a minute too! What a great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.
To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.