Eventually Mike and the neighbor dug us out of the slush later that morning because it was Anika's birthday and we HAD to find something to do that would make it feel special. Besides, we didn't even have her present yet. So, we finally made to to Walmart and out to lunch for Happy Meals and playing at McDonalds. By the time we made it home, the plow had come through! Now we can come and go as we please. I'm so happy.
There is still tons of snow that hasn't melted in big piles all over town. Kelby even admitted she was happy to see the grass again!
On Monday we had the cousins over for a "My Little Pony" birthday. This was Anika's first "real" birthday since I usually combined it with a big family dinner on New Year's Day and last year we weren't up to partying much since everyone was sick. She was very content with her party and excited to be five!
I spent the last few days frantically searching my house. On Sunday night I discovered my little credit card wallet was missing. I knew it was somewhere in the house though because we had been trapped. I looked and looked and was so preoccupied and irritated by it. Finally I decided to let it go. I figured I'd cancel the cards when the garbage man came since that would be the only place they'd have gotten that someone might find them.
In my crafty-techy world, I spent last night learning how to design images on my computer and cut them out on my Cricut machine. It's amazing! I haven't sold anything on my Etsy shoppe, but that takes time and I need to get more items designed and uploaded. I'm excited to do it, but I have too many ideas and not enough time. I should be organizing and cleaning, but what fun is that?
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.
To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.