Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Program

Last night's storm was a little unnerving. I didn't sleep that well. We woke up to some great drifts in the yard. Our church was having services, so we decided to try to get there. Mike tried to get the van out of the garage, but couldn't. So we thought we'd pile into the truck even though it doesn't have enough room for all of us. That is how stir crazy we're getting. Luckily our next door neighbor goes to our church and offered to take two of our girls to church for us! The service was the Christmas musical this morning and we didn't want to miss it. Kelby and Tegan didn't want to sing in it this year, but Anika got to sing with her preschool class before the show. Because of the snow and cancellation of the show last week I had forgotten she was even part of the show! She was supposed to be wearing her "Sunday Best" and she was wearing jeans and a sweater. I was a little embarrassed. The put her in the back row for the show, so it wasn't bad. We spent the rest of the day goofing off. There's no where to go and nothing important left to do before Christmas. It is a nice feeling actually. We played a little Wii and watched a Christmas movie. Mostly, I worked on setting up this new blog. It think it will be great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.

To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.

Summer 2015

This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...