Well, we have been hoping each day that “maybe tomorrow the girls will feel better.” It has now been six days of fever for all three. Poor babies. I only had the fever for three days and then started feeling better.
I took them to the doctor today and, as always, there isn’t anything they can do. The doctor thinks its the flu that has hit the valley. It’s going around, though I think it is unusual for the fever to last this long. I thought it might have turned into pneumonia or something. Doctor says they are okay and just need to focus on getting plenty of liquids.
They are a sad story…just laying around all day watching cartoons or napping. They all have a horrible cough. I’ve got the cough still, so we are quite the bunch. Also, I’m about to loose my mind from being home-bound.
It snowed today! It was lovely and yet the kids were so sick they didn’t even want to go out and play in it! That’s when you know it is serious.
I hope they get better soon, because I don’t want them to get behind in class. Maybe we’ll go get some school work tomorrow. They weren’t showing any improvement today, so I’m just assuming they’ll miss tomorrow too.
SOOO SAD!!! IT SURE IS TAKING A LONG TIME BUT BETTER NOT RUSH IT OR THEY WILL HAVE A RELAPSE AND WILL BE EVEN WORSE...GUESS JUST LOTS OF CHICKEN SOUP AND JUICE FOR AWHILE. BUT, WE ARE HAPPY YOU ARE FEELING BETTER SHAWNA AND IT IS WEIRD MIKE DIDN'T GET IT FROM THE GIRLS. WELL, THANKS FOR THE NEWS AND THE "SAD" PICTURE..AT LEAST YOU KNOW THINGS CAN ONLY GET BETTER:-) WE LOVE YOU ALL AND HUGS FROM BOTH OF US.
ReplyDelete