Today I volunteered in Tegan’s class. Kelby’s class went down to Seattle to see the Nutcracker, but I didn’t want Kelby to go with them because we are going as a family next weekend. So she helped me in Tegan’s class and then when we finished all our jobs, we went out to the local bakery for a special cocoa date.
We had some important things to talk about and I had been meaning to do it for awhile.
We went back to get Anika and ended up getting Tegan too because she wasn’t feeling good. I did a lot of baking while Kelby and Anika played and Tegan napped. I made chocolate cookies with caramelly Rolos inside. Yum!
I see why people bake during Christmas time. It was so relaxing. Time slowed down for a few hours and I was amazed that I accomplished so much.
The girls decided they needed to see the animals in the attic today. We store a bunch of their stuffed animals up there and every now and then, when they beg me hard enough, I’ll get them out and let them exchange some of them. It was like an early Christmas!
We are watching “Elf” for our activity tonight. I’m off to eat popcorn!
Merry Christmas to you all!
GEEZ KELBY, I WANT A CUP OF THAT STUFF TOO!!! TAKE ME THERE NEXT TIME I VISIT, O.K.? SHAWNA, DID YOU EVER FIND SOMETHING FUN TO WEAR NEXT WEEKEND...I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE PICTURES OF YOU GUYS ON YOUR NIGHT ON THE TOWN!!! THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO SHARE THE ACTIVITIES...WE SURE APPRECIATE IT SWEETIE. LOVE AND HUGS TO ALL.
ReplyDelete