The week went by so fast. I don't know where all the time goes. I do know that it has all been good times.
We had the younger girls for Girl Scouts this week. They finished painting some masks made from milk jugs. My great co-leader, Joan, does a great job bringing things for the girls to do! I’m so thankful for her.
Here’s our girls at bedtime…so cute! I don’t remember why I took these pictures, but aren’t they sweet?
On Thursday we got to attend a Girl Scout Skate Night. It was meant to recruit new girls and adults, but mostly it is fun for the girls to skate.
On Saturday Great Grampa Lohman and his girlfriend, Mildred, came over for lunch and to play games. We played Apples to Apples, and then Fast Track, which is a fun variation of Aggravation only with cards. We had a very nice time.
Despite the weather warnings, it held out for a pretty good weekend. We even made it out to the pumpkins without it being muddy. I even got the trailer almost winterized.
On Sunday, the girls got right to cleaning and carving their pumpkins after church. I enjoyed a nice Sunday nap and Mike watched the (successful) game of the Seahawks Vs the Cardinals!
This week will hold some Halloween celebrations and a bunch of extra time off school. The girls have teacher conferences, so two half days and all day Friday off. Maybe I should think of something fun to do.
~ Love to you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.
To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.