Wednesday, September 5, 2001

"Mouth Hurts!"

I just had to tell you all about our discovery today. Kelby was being a little cranky today. I wasn't sure what the problem was, but in the evening, she came to me pointing in her mouth saying, "Mouth hurts." Well, I was worried and I took a look. Guess what!! Kelby is getting a new tooth. And guess where it is! It is the molar on the same side of the jaw that her tumor was! To me it was so exciting to see a tooth coming in there. What a miracle that the tumor didn't destroy it; that the chemotherapy didn't destroy it! Can you believe it? It was so encouraging. I just wanted to share this special landmark with all of you. Give all the glory to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.

To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.

Summer 2015

This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...