Monday, September 24, 2001

Spoiled Mommy

I don't really have much to update about, but I wanted to write something since I had this great site to do it on. We had a good weekend. We didn't do too much though. I did a ton of work on my front yard, so I was pretty proud of myself. Next on my "To Do" list is to work on my scrapbooking. I am six months behind already...wow these days have gone by fast! Kelby got to go to Sunday School yesterday and she really loved it. I am excited that she can play with other kids. She needs to work on her "people" skills. She has a big problems with saying, "NO! That's Mine!" Tegan is just as easy as ever. She has really started playing with toys that hang from her little play chair. I just love these beautiful girls. They are really good girls. I am a spoiled mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.

To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.

Summer 2015

This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...