Saturday, September 1, 2001

One Day Late

Hey there everybody! I am sorry that I didn't update yesterday. They didn't call and tell me the blood counts. I can't find out what they are until Monday I guess. If they were anything to worry about though, the doctor would call me I think. We are all happy and healthy otherwise. This last week went by pretty fast. I had a fun stamping day on Saturday and Mike took Kelby to the zoo down in Seattle. We got to have a fun afternoon fishing on Sunday. Mike's brother and family, and his Mom & Dad were all there. It was a fun afternoon and Kelby LOVED running around in the woods with her cousin Riley. They enjoyed looking at bugs. Mike got some more fishing in this week too. He seems to be really good at it because he never comes back empty handed. He is sharing his yummy salmon with family and friends. All has been great these days. We are just enjoying every minute of our summer. I can't believe it is September already! Kelby is having a really good time right now because Gramma and Grampa from Billings are here visiting! We went to the beach today. I'll catch everyone up on our fun time later on.

This is a shot of Kelby while is intently watching a TV show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.

To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.

Summer 2015

This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...