Hello out there! Sorry we didn't write before...we have been having so much fun with Gramma DeeDee this week. Kelby's appointment on Wednesday went great. She is doing just great. He listened to her tummy and heard a gurgling. He thinks her tummy ache is something like indigestion. He got to feel really deep in her tummy and couldn't feel anything. We are due for some scans later this month or February. He was pleased with how her jaw feels too. She is doing just great. She is an animated little 2 year old!
We have been keeping really busy with Gramma! We went shopping on Thurday and found lots of great sales!!! Then yesterday we did a little more shopping and went out to lunch. Later while the girls slept, Mom and I went on to a cool website where you could take your own picture and add different hair styles to it! It was so much fun. I even found one that I really like and I went and got it cut today! So we are having a fun time. Mom and Kelby had a tea party today too! Mom's also been working on getting Kelby to use the potty. She did it one time now! We were really excited. I think it will only take her a couple times to get it figured out.
I'll get some pictures taken soon. Tegan is being dedicated at church tomorrow, so that will be special for Mom to be here for that. Bye for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.
To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.