I just thought I'd write quick tonight so I don't have to worry about making a new button for February tomorrow. Can you believe another whole month has gone by? We had a really long day down at the hospital and in traffic today. They just seemed to make us wait longer this time to get things going. They had her sedated, but she woke up when I put her on the CT table, so we had to wait til she fell asleep again. They didn't seem phased by the scans, but they didn't say anything to me about them. I am guessing that all is well. Hopefully Dr. Louie will check on the results and call tomorrow. Kelby threw up after she woke up, but they said that happens sometimes. She drank a whole bunch of water right away on an empty stomach, so maybe that bothered her.
I had a Stampin' Up! party tonight that was really fun. Now I am ready to go to bed. It has been a busy day. Love to everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.
To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.