Saturday, June 8, 2002

We Had A Great Week

It seems that if I don't write more often, I forget what we have even done. I do know that it was a good week. I talked to our usual doctor on Thursday. He confirmed what the other doctor said...that there are no visual signs of Kelby's cancer and they would consider her in remission. She'll have another set of scans in three months. As before, she is taking Accutane to fight anything that might be lingering. Her skin is now sensitive to the sun, really dry and peeling from the medication, but her spirits are still high!

As I think back on the week, it really seems like I did something, but I just can't remember what it was. Just in case anyone is wondering...Kelby is pooping well these days. Yeah!!! Oh, I remember...we went to the park on Tuesday afternoon for a picnic. A bunch of other moms from our MOPS group were there. The kids get to hang out and play, while the mommies get to hang out and chat. Kelby loved that. We'll try to do that every week as long as the weather is nice. It has been absolutely beautiful weather this week! On Tuesday night, I did a Stampin' Up! party for a friend. That gets me out of the house for my own thing. On Friday morning, I took the girls to a little street fair in Sedro-Woolley. It was nice and the girls loved their 25 cent donuts and free lemonade. Otherwise, I think we spent the rest of our time outside playing with Trooper. I really tried hard to keep the TV off. Today we had a family gathering that Kelby just loved. She ran around with her cousin Emma until she was completely exhausted!

Tegan is really walking now. She still falls down every now and then, but she's trying all the time to stay on her feet. I can't think of anything else to write. We are just doing great and giving thanks for Kelby's great results. Everyday is precious. She is feeling good and being a normal (almost) three year old. God bless.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.

To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.

Summer 2015

This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...