Monday, March 10, 2003

Monday Again

This morning I got up and cleaned, cleaned, cleaned. The girls are down for a nap now, so it is a good time to starting writing an entry. My mind always goes absolutely blank when it comes time to write. I'm tired of just saying, "we are all doing great"...of course, we still are!

I'll just start with this weekend. Mike had to mess with his computers the whole weekend because they weren't doing what he wanted them to do. That always puts him in a little bit of a mood. I think he got it all figured out now though. On Friday night I had another "Stamp-Til-U-Cramp night." I had 8 people there this time! That was so great. Ever since I made my "smileonmyheart" website, I've seen a lot more interest. I am already full for my next one in April too! I really enjoy doing those and I make a little bit of money to use for fun.

We watched a friend's little 19 month old boy on Saturday and Sunday this weekend. His mom and dad got to go snowmobiling. It was a little taste of having three children. The girls loved him. He kept them entertained. We didn't go anywhere while he was here. My guess is that going places would be the hardest thing about having more kids.

The girls are doing great. Tegan practically talks in full sentences now. All that Kelby wants to do is watch TV, so I have to work extra hard to keep that turned off. Instead we try to listen to music or go outside. It snowed a little bit on Saturday, so Kelby got to play outside in it with Daddy. It didn't ever stick...they just caught the snowflakes in their mouths. We had been hoping for a good snow fall for building snowmen, but we didn't get it. There hasn't been any snow all winter. It may pass us by this year. The girls also like to color and make crafts. I added a link on the "news" page to view their artwork. I figured this was a great place to keep their creations forever.

This coming Friday night is my 24-hour Scrapbooking thingy! I can't wait. We don't really have any other great plans for this week.

I'll try to get out there and takes some pictures of the girls. I have been playing around with some new picture software, so you'll see the web pictures look different. Tell me what you think about the change...be honest. Also, I included a video from my digital camera (no sound) this time. It might take a little longer to run, but it sure is cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.

To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.

Summer 2015

This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...