Friday, April 28, 2006

Busy!

I've been working on crown molding in our family room. I can't wait to get it done and off the floor. It's been there for two weeks. Then I can finish the painting. I bought a real popcorn machine cart for that room and I have a gumball machine lamp too. Eventually I'll have framed game boards on the wall. It is our "game" room. I'll be so happy when I'm done with that project! My next project will be outside. I've got a flower bed to plant.

Tegan got shots today. She was really brave and only cried when she got the shots, so we went Cold Stone Creamery for ice cream and McDonalds as a reward. I was really proud of her. I was actually supposed to get her shots on Monday, but just showed up today instead thinking that was when our appointment was. Oops! I don't know where my head is these days.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.

To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.

Summer 2015

This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...