We got a package from Gramma DeeDee & Grampa Morrow today. The girls were so excited. We waited to open it until Kelby got home from school. Tegan could barely contain herself. They each got two new dresses. The are so cute. Thank You!
Now I need to go out and mow the lawn. It is a beautful day today! I've been at the computer all morning, so I guess I better get out there. The only problem is that I keep getting that rash I used to get from the sun. Who ever heard of being allergic to the sun?
Bye for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.
To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.