Sunday, April 23, 2006

Sorry No Pictures

I'm so sorry that there are still no pictures. I'm working on a program to make it easier, but in the mean time, it's harder! I'll get it figured out soon I hope. This is like a fun game to me.

Mike has got the fence up and only the gates to go. I bet it is done today. Then I have the crown molding to get up. That should be an interesting task!

You wouldn't believe how much the girls love this yard. They play and play and play out there. Anika always wants to "wee-wee" with her big sisters. (Did I already tell you that means swing?) We are having a great weekend.

Last night we had family over to watch the Narnia movie. It is like a regular movie theater here. Mike put in a projector and sound system (that is in fact why I have to put up crown molding - to hide the wires.) This house is great for entertaining.

Okay...bye for now. I'll get back to working on the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.

To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.

Summer 2015

This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...