I worked in my garden today. At least I've got something planted. Let's see if I can keep from killing everything. I have to remember to water it. Yikes. Mike's garden is coming up now. We all love being out in the yard. The girls played in the hose today. It was 80 degrees. Almost too hot for me!
Kelby had another tired night last night, but I almost have myself convinced that she is just going through an emotional stage. She really just goes to bed when she doesn't want to do what she's supposed to be doing...like homework or going to school. She is a quiet girl that doesn't like to talk much about her feelings. She hasn't switched schools yet, but says she wants to so maybe something about school is bothering her. I can't get her to talk about it if that is what it is. She says nothing is bothering her. Most of the time she seems completely normal, so she's probably fine. Plus, yesterday we rode our bikes to the playground, then they played, and rode home, so no wonder she would be extra tired.
I've gotten a chance to read a couple books. You know I'm relaxed when you see me reading, not because reading relaxes me, but because I won't let myself read unless there isn't anything else to worry about. I have my bible study tomorrow and book club tomorrow night. FUN!
Mother's Day was nice and relaxing. They give us See's chocolates at church every Mother's Day, so I didn't miss out on that. Mike made dinner and did dishes and they let me read. I got a bit of a sunburn though.
I'm feeling great now that I got rid of a few responsibilities! Yeah!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.
To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.