I finally have a little princess. Kelby and Tegan never took to the "princess" thing like dressing up in crowns, jewels, and dresses. They've always been the animals, but Anika has decided she is a queen. The last three days she has worn a "gown", tiara, dress up shoes, and carried a wand. When I ask her to do something she says, "A Queen A Do" or "A Queen Help" in her sweet little dialect. She can't say princess yet, but she says queen perfectly. It cracks me up. How funny that they all have such different personalities. She must be a fairy queen because sometimes she waves her wand and says, "A queen a turn a you a frog!" Hope you smile too!
Friday, November 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer 2015
This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...
-
This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...
-
You don’t hear from me directly very often. Usually I’m just a mention in one of Shawna’s posts, but today I thought I’d hijack an entry to...
-
Welcome to 2009. Can you believe it? Do you have any New Years resolutions? The girls and I have been talking about ours. We've decided ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.
To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.