Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Busy having fun...

Well, I had hoped to keep running every other day, but it just isn't happening. I have so many activities going on. I hope I can get back to it soon. Mike's thinking about training for a real marathon! It is very inspiring and impressive. On Sunday I stayed pretty mellow. We've been having beautiful weather...that means the sun is out. It is still chilly, but we love that sun when we get it! Kelby's friend and her mom stopped by on their bikes and borrowed Kelby for the rest of the day. Then we invited a friend over to spend the night with Tegan. On Monday the girls didn't have school, so we were able to go to the Children's Museum for awhile. We even picked up Kelby's friend and took her with us. Taylor and Kelby spent a lot of time together this weekend. I got to hang out and chat with a friend at the museum so it was great fun for me too!
Playing dress up at the Children's Museum

I don't know where today went, but it flew by. I'm sure the rest of the week will too. All kinds of little things are going on. That dentist appointment for Kelby is on Friday and I have a little church thing on Sunday evening.

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY FRIDAY...BOY, MORE FUN IS HAD IN THE WRIGHT HOUSE THAN ANY OTHER HOUSE I KNOW!!! KEEP IT UP...HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND REMEMBER WE LOVE YOU ALL. HUGS FROM BOTH OF US.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.

To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.

Summer 2015

This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...