I’m doing the laundry today. We just finished watching Wall-E, but we should have been outside enjoying the sun. I’m baking cookies for a ladies’ church thing. I burned half of them. I never take them out right away when I hear the timer and then forget that the timer went off.
I’m just back from our little church event. It is time to relax now. We are kicking off some small groups and were so excited to have 35 women show up and get excited about some of the fun options. They are silly groups like “Flicker Chicks” and “Letterboxing Ladies”. They are groups based on special interests. I think it will be fun and something that we really need in our church…a way to connect on a smaller level.
Church stuff still keeps me pretty busy, but now I need to focus on ways to simplify so I can step out of my role starting this fall. I have made my job into big shoes to fill…so now I need to make my shoes smaller and find someone to fill them. We are PRAYING for that person.
HAPPY MONDAY...HOPE EVERYTHING GOES WELL W/ KELBY TODAY...WE BOTH JUST WISH WE COULD GO THRU ALL THE ANXIETIES AND DISCOMFORT FOR HER..PLEASE TELL HER WE ARE THINKING OF HER. WE LOVE YOU ALL AND HUGS FROM BOTH OF US.
ReplyDelete