Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Valentines

Here's another nutty costume from Anika!

I maybe shouldn't even share this because I don't want all you ladies out there to be jealous of my wonderful husband! Mike made a delicious and fancy dinner for me at home for Valentine's Day. It was absolutely delicious and I will never forget it. He even made a chocolate mousse. Aren't I a lucky girl?!

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY MONDAY...YEST SHAAWNA, YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY GIRL AND IF YOU DIDN'T ALREADY KNOW IT, I WOULD HAVE TO TELL YOU!!!! SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT VALENTINES DAY:-) THANKS FOR THE UPDATE, ALSO AND PICTURES...SO CUTE. HAVE A GREAT WEEK AND REMEMBER WE LOVE YOU ALL...HUGS FROM BOTH OF US.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.

To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.

Summer 2015

This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...