This evening was so wonderful. We weren't expecting anything. Debbie and George came over and brought some dinner. Afterwards we were just hanging around when the doorbell rang and I saw a flash of red in the window. I opened the door and just couldn't believe what I saw. It brought tears to my eyes. Outside were so many of our friends singing Christmas carols. They even brought Father Christmas (with presents)! It was so wonderful. We were so deeply touched. We got Kelby to the door and she just didn't know what to think. She had never met a Santa close up before and was a little upset, but that didn't spoil the moment. We can't say thank you enough to all of you that did that for us. We felt so loved and it really made this Christmas special. We were trying to think of something that could make it wonderful and that did it! Kelby opened the presents afterwards and just had a really great time! I owe everyone thank-you's, but for now, know that we love you guys. You even sang great too!
Thursday, December 21, 2000
Christmas Carolers
This evening was so wonderful. We weren't expecting anything. Debbie and George came over and brought some dinner. Afterwards we were just hanging around when the doorbell rang and I saw a flash of red in the window. I opened the door and just couldn't believe what I saw. It brought tears to my eyes. Outside were so many of our friends singing Christmas carols. They even brought Father Christmas (with presents)! It was so wonderful. We were so deeply touched. We got Kelby to the door and she just didn't know what to think. She had never met a Santa close up before and was a little upset, but that didn't spoil the moment. We can't say thank you enough to all of you that did that for us. We felt so loved and it really made this Christmas special. We were trying to think of something that could make it wonderful and that did it! Kelby opened the presents afterwards and just had a really great time! I owe everyone thank-you's, but for now, know that we love you guys. You even sang great too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer 2015
This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...
-
This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...
-
You don’t hear from me directly very often. Usually I’m just a mention in one of Shawna’s posts, but today I thought I’d hijack an entry to...
-
Welcome to 2009. Can you believe it? Do you have any New Years resolutions? The girls and I have been talking about ours. We've decided ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.
To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.