Once we got home Kelby was so happy. We got out the Christmas decorations on Saturday. She watched carefully, but didn't really understand. She does like the choo-choo that Michael set up around the Christmas tree. She slept well the first few nights at home. Diane, Shawna's mom, stayed a few more days and made us wonderful dinners for us. We enjoyed it so much. Otherwise we would have been eating Top Ramen and macaroni and cheese. I (Shawna) really didn't feel like cooking then. I have gotten back into the groove of it now though.
Pictures will say more than words about how well Kelby was doing.


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.
To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.