Tuesday, July 24, 2001

Making An Appointment

I need to take Kelby in for a check-up this week I think. I haven't made the appointment yet though. The doctors don't seem at all concerned that her counts are staying low this long. It must be normal for the tranplant patients. Maybe once they go up this time, they'll stay up. She seems to be feeling just fine! No real progress on the potty training yet...I sure hope that when Kelby grows up and reads this website, she isn't offended that the whole world knew she was starting her potty training. I have recently heard from a lady about their son Brian that is 3 months post transplant and they found cancer again on his 3 month scans. He was seeming to do very well, but it came back and caught them off guard. When I heard this, it brought me back to reality. Kelby's fight isn't over yet, so please keep praying for her...and while you are thinking of it...send up a little prayer for that three-year-old boy Brian and his family. God Bless you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.

To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.

Summer 2015

This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...