Thursday, July 19, 2001

YEAH...July button!

Well, I guess that since Mike got the button made, I better give everyone another update. Hum, what is going on around here? Not much really. We are all doing pretty good. I guess I better be taking more pictures because I haven't done that in awhile. Kelby really is getting her hair back in now. I am sooo excited for her hair. The weather has been kind of gray, so we haven't gone outside as much. Our car is working again, so that has been wonderful...of course, I haven't really gone anywhere since I have had it. I think that I am kind of bored now that things are going so well. I need to come up with more to do I guess. I have been enjoying the time with Kelby though. We hang out together. It is time to think about potty training now. That scares me a little. It sure will be nice to have her out of diapers though! Anyways, we are doing great. Keep Kelby in your prayers that this cancer doesn't come back. So good, so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.

To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.

Summer 2015

This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...