Wednesday, July 11, 2001
Not Doin' Much
Our car has been in the shop for almost a week now, so we haven't been able to do much at all. Hopefully it will be done tomorrow. I need it to take Kelby down for a check-up in Seattle on Friday. Kelby is doing great. I have been doing lots of stamping, so that is keeping me from going stir-crazy! I just have so much fun stamping. The weekend went by fast...I don't really remember what we did. We must have stayed home since we don't have a car that can take all of us anywhere. I am just SOOO thankful that the car waited to die until after we were done driving down to the hospital all the time. Those cars can be expensive...of course what can we expect...we put 10,000+ miles on the car in six months! I just don't know what to tell you all anymore since things are so good. If you have anything you really want to know...feel free to ask in the guestbook. That will give me suggestions of what to tell you.
I can tell you that I am just so thankful that we have a "normal" life right now. I am so thankful for every moment. We should all be that way because you never really know what life will bring. There are things to be thankful for at every moment in life...remember those things..and say a prayer of thanks. That will be sure to cheer you up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer 2015
This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...
-
This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...
-
You don’t hear from me directly very often. Usually I’m just a mention in one of Shawna’s posts, but today I thought I’d hijack an entry to...
-
Welcome to 2009. Can you believe it? Do you have any New Years resolutions? The girls and I have been talking about ours. We've decided ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.
To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.