Wednesday, May 29, 2002
Just a Quick Update
Here's just a quick update. That little Kelby had me so worried when she hadn't pooped in eight days! I had been chatting with the doctor over the phone and he was a little concerned too. He told us to take her to the ER in Montana. Mike and I just didn't want to have to go to the hospital there and deal with more doctors that didn't know about Kelby's situation. We decided to jump back in the car and drive back to Billings that night instead. We had been planning to stay until Tuesday night, so my family was shorted a day (so sorry). I had been stressed and a little depressed while we were there because I was so worried about Kelby. She did fine in the car over night. We made it into her oncologist's office...just in time for her to go poop in the potty there!!! So, she is just fine after all. We'll have to keep up on her problem better from now on...but she seems to be doing great. I slept for the rest of the day and now we are all feeling much better. Kelby has continued to go. So sorry that I have to tell you all these details. It is probably a little more than most of you want to know, but it has been such a huge ordeal for me, that it is significant. I'll write more later when I have our household back under control from the trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Summer 2015
This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...
-
This is how we roll… Summer has been full of studying for me, working for Mike, Kelby, and Tegan, and hanging out for Anika! We have spent ...
-
You don’t hear from me directly very often. Usually I’m just a mention in one of Shawna’s posts, but today I thought I’d hijack an entry to...
-
Welcome to 2009. Can you believe it? Do you have any New Years resolutions? The girls and I have been talking about ours. We've decided ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.
To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.