Hello there everyone! We are all just doing so great right now. (I'm stealing this comment from my mom but) If anyone were to ask me how I am doing, I can say "fantastic"! Kelby is doing great. The girls have been having a wonderful summer. The weather has been beautiful. I am also very excited for my brother Bradley that is graduating from the Air Force Boot Camp this weekend! Things are just going so well.
I had to write today because I will be down at a mall in Seattle tomorrow doing a live interview for a local radioathon for Make-A-Wish! If anybody is close to Seattle and can tune into 92.5 The Mix, please do at 10:40 tomorrow, Thursday July 18th! Kelby will be with me though I'm not sure if she'll be able to talk on the Microphone. I'm thinking she might be a little scared. We get to tell everyone out there how wonderful Make-A-Wish was to us. I just want to do anything for them that I can. That trip to Disneyland meant so much to our family! If anyone could record the interview for me, I'd really appreciate it. We can't really get that radio station from our house. I've been working on our scrapbook from that trip and remembering how wonderful it was.
We had a wonderful week this past week. A friend of Mike and I from Montana came out here to visit. She stayed overnight. It was a blast. We had a picnic at the beach one night. The next night we got to go shopping. In the Skagit Valley, there are many u-pick fields, so we took her over to pick raspberries. Yummy! Mike, the girls and I had picked strawberries on Saturday. I think that Kelby really had a good time.
Tegan started spinning and circles this weekend. I couldn't believe it. She's just copying her big sister that already loves to get dizzy! Those girls really crack me up. I just can't seem to remember what else happened this week. I just know that I feel good and things have gone great. Kelby is just an amazing girl as always. She just plays and plays. She loves to play games on the computer. We got her some educational games for her birthday. The are fairly advanced and she does great. I can't believe how such a little girl can use the mouse so easily. She'll be a computer wiz when she grows up!
God bless you all!
At the Zoo
Merris comes for a visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you! Thank you for commenting.
To post a comment you'll have to click "Select profile..." next to where it says "Comment as:" below your post. Choose "name/URL" to sign with your name. You can leave the URL blank.